Wednesday 14 August 2013

What's Up Wednesday

Greetings all and it's What's Up Wednesday time!

This week...

What I'm Reading: I finished The Sound by Sarah Alderson and actually on the look out for recommendations. What's a great YA you've read lately?

What I'm Writing: Finished my edits, yay! So took a break this week, started to play around with new ideas.

What Inspires Me Right Now: Everybody in WriteOnCon - there's such great stuff out there!

What Else I'm Up To: Mostly jealous of everybody who's going away for the summer. 

What are you all up to? I feel like I've had a bit of an inbetweeny not much to report week!


6 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing your edits! I hope you had a good break, you deserved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your edits! I'm enjoying WriteOnCon too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet spot to be in- love that moment when new ideas are coming to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job finishing your edits -- what a fantastic feeling! And you are not alone in your envy. I wish we were jetting off to somewhere fabulous this summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished being a part of #outofplay twitter chat a little over half-hour ago. It was beyond fun. Congrats on the editing and I'm not going away either. Looking for the next great YA read? Even better here's my book review.

    http://queendsheena.blogspot.com/2013/08/book-review-undead-and-unfed-by-kirsty.html

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)